Vegan chocolate chip cookies
2 cups unbleached flour
Cinnamon to taste (optional) I used about 1 tbs
1. Mix together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and chocolate chips.
2. In a separate bowl mix the oil, sugar and vanilla.
3. Add the water to the wet mixture
4. Pour the wet mixture into they dry mixture and mix into its all moist, you don’t want to mix too much though
5. Bake at 350 for 4 minutes then rotate the pans and cook for another 4 minutes or so
6. The cookies will be soft, but trust me, give them 5-10 minutes and they will harden up. Oven times do vary though, so watch them.
7. I know they are light colored, don’t do what I did and try to broil them to brown them, it is not cute, and broilers will burn in a minute.